More pure pleasure than ever
Mariner’s 80, 100 and 115hp mid-range Four-Strokes simply build on the awesome reputation of the previous 1.6L range. All the established advantages of the fuel-efficient EFI system are retained, but now with even greater long-term reliability achieved by sharing engine architecture with the supercharged Verado outboards. The effortless power supply is smoother and quieter than ever, thanks to the rigid engine and use of acoustic foam within the re-styled cowl. It all adds up to even greater enjoyment on the water.
- Special bearings with a pressurized lubrication system reduce wear.
- Audio warning system monitors vital engine functions such as over heat, over-rev, low oil and low oil pressure.
- Rear mounted flush port for added protection and convenience.
- Inherent four-stroke characteristics include quiet, smooth operation and exceptional idling.
- 40% better fuel economy than comparable 2-stroke models.
- Low-noise combustion process and sound-dampening cowls for extremely smooth and quiet operation.
- Four valves per cylinder.
- Dual overhead cam design which maximizes hole shot, torque and efficiency.
- Desmodronic Shift System provides smooth reliable shifting and years of trouble free operation.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.