The optimum in two-stroke DFI technology
If you’ve switched on to the concept of power and efficiency, it’s time to switch on to Mariner OptiMax. Years of experience have been channelled into designing a two-stroke DFI which allows you to spend all day on the water with your family without having to worry about fuel consumption or reliability issues. Now with the addition of SmartCraft technology, further fuel savings can be effected by operating the motor in its optimum spot. Thanks to their light weight, the 3.0L and 2.5L OptiMax motors provide excellent power and manoeuvrability, not to mention an ideal powerband for pulling tube riders or skiers. Low trolling speeds prove the versatility of the OptiMax design.
- Exclusive use of XK-360 low-copper aluminum alloy, stainless steel and multi-step painting process provide unparalleled corrosion resistance.
- Rigorous testing on all components ensures long life.
- OptiMax offers unsurpassed hole shot and top end speed.
- OptiMax direct fuel injection assures the clean, quiet and fuel efficient qualities of a four-stroke engine.
- OptiMax technology assures turn-key starting, and smoke free operation.
- Only OptiMax uses a 2 stage injection process to produce enhanced fuel atomisation for better fuel economy, smooth running, and reliability.
- Exclusive Engine Guardian System constantly monitors over 40 sensors to give advance warning of possible problems and takes action to minimize their potential impact.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.