Bringing new meaning to mid-range performance
Mid-range models do not equate to reduced satisfaction for Mariner owners, because the 150, 175 and the 200 hp Verado models also offer supercharged performance. These four-cylinder outboards are endowed with all the sophistication of their bigger siblings: supercharged technology for rocket-fast hole shot, powerful punch and blazing top-end speed. Above all, these motors feature a level of dependability which reflects the intensive development and testing that is a hallmark of Mariner engineering. Never has so much fun been offered with such assurance.
- Verado is the most proven marine power ever produced with more than 25,000 hours of testing.
- All major structural components were specifically designed and built for the supercharged Verado, for maximum performance and reliability.
- The digital throttle and shift has over 75,000 hours of testing. There are no cables to adjust, replace or bind.
- The 1.7L is the first ever supercharged inter-cooled four-stroke and delivers best-in-class torque and acceleration.
- SmartCraft Digital Throttle and Shift provide smooth, quiet shift engagement and instantaneous throttle response.
- Optional electro-hydraulic power steering kit makes steering effortless, fluid and seamless and eliminates undesirable torque while maintaining “feel”.
- Dramatically better torque than any four-stroke and most two strokes. From hole-shot to wide open throttle, mid-range acceleration exceeds that of any other outboard.
- SmartCraft technology with the Engine Guardian System, monitors engine functions and alerts you to possible engine problems.
- Engine noise is reduced thanks to an insulated cowl system, patented induction muffling chambers and an idle relief silencer.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.